What is a typical day like at camp?
With so many choices, every day will be unique for your child. Plus, curbside drop off and pick up make it easy for you.
Sports, Fitness and Gym Games
- Campers will move and groove with a wide variety of energy-pumping gym activities.
- Develop teamwork and problem-solving skills with other campers.
- Science, math and art activities with amazing experiments and unpredictable results.
Community-Building and Character Development
- Build friendships and learning leadership skills with counselors and campmates.
Specialized Elective Options
- A weekly opportunity to explore a variety of interests from sports training and yoga to arts and crafts.
- Campers will participate in swim lessons or swim team occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Mondays and Wednesdays campers will have free swim time for games and fun with friends.
Friday Field Trips
- Fridays are extra fun! Engaging on-site and off-site field trips vary by location and week.
- We provide healthy snacks for your camper. Lunch is available for an additional fee.