What is the camp cancellation policy?
- For Installment Plans or Paid-In-Full:
- Cancellations received 15 days or more before the first day of camp will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received by Life Time less than 14 days prior to the first day of the camp will forfeit any paid camp fees.
- For Installment Plans, we will cancel your registration and advance another camper from the waiting list if your payment is not received.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing or via email to the Kids Manager or Member Concierge Manager.
- If a camp or program is not able to operate due to directives provided by local, state, or the Federal Government, families will receive a full refund for all camp fees paid returned to the original form of payment.