Your health and safety is at the top of our list -- We are monitoring guest occupancy to our clubs to ensure the health and safety of our community. Club Visits are currently available by appointment only.
Schedule Your Club Visit
At Life Time, you'll discover spacious clubs, meticulously cleaned equipment, amazing amenities, and the inspiration to do more than you thought possible.
Still have questions?
We can help.
Mon-Thu 9am - 7pm
Fri-Sun 9am - 5pm
- Mask usage may be required at your club. Bring your own or purchase one at shop.lifetime.life
- All guests will be screened for fever when entering the club
- When you arrive, an Account Manager will meet with you to answer any of your membership questions and customize your club experience
- Due to capacity limitations, our outdoor pools, group fitness classes and kids area are reserved for members at this time
- Bring a filled water bottle as water fountains may be unavailable
Please review our comprehensive safety protocols before your visit. And last, we ask that you please remain at home or leave the club immediately if you’re feeling ill.
Pass is good for an individual, couple or family for 1 day. Primary guest must be at least 18 years old and an area resident where club is located. Club tour, government-issued ID and guest registration at front desk are required. Limit 1 pass per 60 day period. Pass is subject to club policies and may be limited to non-peak usage and may exclude the use of the outdoor pools and/or basketball courts. Pass not valid at all locations. See club for details. Other exclusions may apply.