Can I put my membership on hold if I'm going to be away from the club for an extended time?

You can put your membership on hold with a written 30-day notice. Service fees and monthly on-hold dues apply. Medical or Military Freeze: With a note from an attending physician or a copy of military orders, we can immediately place a member on a medical or military freeze for a maximum of 12 months. No service fee or monthly dues apply for medical or military freezes.

Still need help answering your question?